Saturday 1 January 2011

[NEWS] Donghae’s Confession “While Filming I Thought About My Father In Heaven”



Super Junior’s Donghae revealed his thoughts on the drama-filming experiences for “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter” through the drama’s homepage.

On the 22nd of December, Donghae left a message on the message boards of the homepage of the SBS drama “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter”, saying that “(Through the drama) I was able to feel the importance of family once more, and I want to give my parents more love which I have not been able to express before”, and that “While filming I thought a lot about my father who is in heaven. I will work hard in order to become a child that he will never feel ashamed of”.

On the other hand, Donghae plays the character of Choi Wookgi in “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter”. Unlike his glamorous image on stage(,) he was praised as a decent young man who dabbles in a variety of part-time jobs such as a worker at the construction sites, parking, cleaning, and washing dishes in the drama.

Source: Newsen
Translated By: eternalsnow @ sj-world.net

No comments:

Post a Comment