Saturday 18 December 2010

[LINK VIDEO] KBS Music Bank: Dec, 17th 2010 KBS - Year End Special


Today's Music Bank was the year end special with the theme of "Hot Trends" Many of the hottest groups in K-Pop came together to perform for the show, with many special stages included.

SNSD won the overall K-Chart this year.


Countdown
20. CN BLUE - Love
19. Davichi - Time Please Stop
18. Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
17. Shinee - Lucifer
16. Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears
15. Rain - Love Song
14. 2NE1 - Go Away
13. Hot Potato - Confession
12. Homme, Changmin & Lee Hyun - I Was Able To Eat Well
11. T-ara - I Go Crazy
10. T-ara - BO Peep
9. Lee Seung Chul - That Person
8. IU + Seulong - Nagging
7. CN Blue - Loner
6. SNSD - Run Devil Run
5. miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl
4. SNSD - Hoot
3. KARA - Lupin
2. 2AM - I Can't Let You Go Even If I Die
1. SNSD - Oh



2010 Hot Trends I. <“The Center of Hallyu! K-Pop of the World!“>
SNSD - “Oh!” & “Hoot”
KARA - “Lupin” & “Jumping”
Super Junior - “BONAMANA”

Hot Trends II. <”Duet Craze“>
IU & Seulong - “Nagging”
Homme – Changmin & Lee Hyun - “I Was Able To Eat Well”

2010 Hot Trends III.
After School & Rainbow & SISTAR & Girl’s Day & NS Yoon Ji

2010 Hot Trends IV.
‘Music Bank Caramel’: SHINee & Beast & ZE:A

2010 Hot Trends V.
SG Wannabe & Super Junior & SHINee - “My Everything”

More performances by...

SISTAR - “Push Push” + “How Dare You”
Rainbow - “A” + “Mach”
miss A - “Bad Girl Good Girl” + “Breathe”
CNBLUE - “Love” + “I’m A Loner”
Son Dambi - “Queen” + “db Rider”
F.T. Island - “Love Love Love”
BEAST & 4minute - “Soom” + “Huh” + Dance Performance
T-ara & SECRET - “I Go Crazy Because Of You” + “Magic” + “Madonna” + “Yayaya”
SHINee - “Lucifer”
SG Wannabe - “Sunflower”
2AM - “Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die” + “You Wouldn’t Answer My Calls”>
2PM - “Without U” + “I’ll Be Back”

----

Super Junior


2PM


SNSD




2AM


BEAST, SHINee, & Ze:A - Magic Girl


SHINee


KARA


T-Ara


Secret



BEAST


BEAST + 4minute

4 Minute


IU + Seulong


IU


SG Wannabe + Super Junior + SHINee

Sistar, After School, Girls Day, Rainbow & NS Yoonji


Sistar


FT Island


Homme


Son Dambi


CN Blue




miss A




Rainbow



yt cr: KoreanMusicEnt, viamontanteloveskpop

Shared By: Sylphid (SOOMPI)

No comments:

Post a Comment