Friday 8 October 2010

“Mary Skipped the Curfew” crew gets together for poster filming




The four lead cast members of KBS 2TV’s “Mary Skipped the Curfew” recently met up to shoot for the series’ promotional poster.

Each of the members were dressed and styled according to their characters, and headed out to Hongdae for the filming.

After completing the shoot, Jang Geun Suk commented, “I’m happy and excited. I saw the fan-made posters and was very thankful. I hope that our real poster earns as much attention as well.”

Moon Geun Young added, “I think the atmosphere of Hongdae matches well with the drama concept. Everyone is my age, so it’s just really comfortable and fun. I’m anticipating a lot for our first episode recording.”

Kim Jae Wook continued, “I feel like it all went by really fast. We’re still in the process of getting to know each other but everything was completed to our satisfaction.”

Kim Hyo Jin concluded, “The atmosphere was lively and it makes me anticipate our future. I hope to show my own ‘Seo Jun’ as well.”

“Mary Skipped the Curfew” will be taking over the time-slot for “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and will begin airing November 8th.


Shared by : EELS Indonesia








Posted by ANJELL INDONESIA

No comments:

Post a Comment